For its last cocktail gathering of the year, NYLESA Welcome Group is happy to invite you for an exceptional "Walk&Drink tour". Follow the path of our "local" NYLESA fellow guide, to discover ones of the best micro-breweries in the city. The journey will also give you the great chance to see and feel the city as you never did before.
This is an OPEN EVENT and all NYLESA members, newcomers interested in joining NYLESA and UN staff members are invited to join us.
Date: Friday, december 9th, 2016
You can join the tour at anytime. These are the different meeting places:
- MoMA PS1 – 4:00pm : Starting point of the tour, we definitely recommend you to arrive earlier and to have a look at the temporary exposition. We will leave at 4:15pm.
- Transmitter Brewing – 4:30pm : Crude and easy going, this first taste of expertise and creativity in beer brewing will surprise you and make you smile, we bet 😉
- Big Alice Brewing – 6:30pm : Colorful and fancy beers will give you the pace for the rest of the night!
- John Brown Smokehouse – 7:30pm : Let’s have a break and crush some juicy ribs in a very typical grill house.
- LIC Beer Project – 8:00pm : We will have our last drinks in this great brewery to enjoy some of the best draft-beer you can find in town.