American job market differs in many ways from job markets around the world. It is important to understand How? to be able to adapt your job hunt, training, resume, interview behavior and in the end working style to US Company.
On this page we’ll collect information and links about different aspects of how to do it right.
(Referring to our Disclaimer, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. )
1) In NYLESA Job Seeking Support Seminar January 25, 2012 Corporate Trainer Barry Collodi spoke to members about What US employers are looking for, Marketing Yourself effectively and American Management Style
2) On our Blog our member Ravi Nanju gave good tips How to Update your Credentials?
3) On our BLOG our member Gundula Schmidt-Graute wrote about How to open a business in NY and Tri-State area.
4) Fashion designer/Entrepreneur Nina McLemore spoke to NYLESA Group at our special event "Dress for Success" on May 14, 2012
Useful information on setting up and running your own business:
- Publication 334 Tax Guide for Small Business http://www.irs.gov/
- Publication 519 U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens http://www.irs.gov/pub/
- Publication 583 Starting a Business and Keeping Records http://www.irs.gov/
- Publication 1635 Understanding Your EIN http://www.irs.gov/pub/
- Tax Form 1040 NR http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-
- Tax Form 1040 NR-EZ http://www.irs.gov/pub/
- Instructions for Form 1040NR http://www.irs.gov/pub/